I'm fighting to get you outta my head
but I'm holding onto every word that I'm ever said
I want to say I deserve better and mean it.

I won't to say I give up and believe it
I want to say Im moving on and do it

Im not going to stress over you anymore
It isnt worth it
I tried to work something out
but you just ignored it

I'm not trying to say I dont want you,
because I definitely do.
All I'm saying is I'm done chasing after you
If he doesn't care then why the hell should I do

I won't let you be the reason for my tears.
I'm taking my heart back
and leaving the pieces on the floor
Despite the memories I can't do this anymore.

If I'm going down I'm going down with style.
You won't hear me surrender,
you won't hear me confess,
because you've left me with nothing but Ieft worked with less.

I hate the fact that I have to leave.
But if I dont, I never will.
It's time to move on.
I have to move on.

Moving on in life is never easy
when you find it hard to let go of what you're leaving behind,
when there remains in your heart a small flicker of the fire
I want a real friendship, not a facebook fake with all this shit

Fake people hate honesty
It's the lies that keep them feeling good
Share your true feelings about their actions
and watch how they fade away

In the end you'll see who's fake,
who's true and
who would risk it all for you.

They smile in your face.
All the time they want to take your place.
So, Never apologize for what you feel.
It's like saying sorry for being real.

Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time,
write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know.
If hes dumb enough to walk away,
be smart enough to let him go

If they don't know your dreams,
How they know your Deals

Even white girls trying to be a princess,
Than why you want to be a losers

Anything you can do, do it better.
Any chick you can screw get it wetter

Flow like an angel divide the sustenance
Clever with it, And heaven will sent it's guidance

O.. Lord please forgive me for my sinning,

I ain't saying that I'm finished
but I'm praying in advance
Cause they way her eyes glance
like they playing in my pants